,As with any organization, we are always in need of volunteers. This becomes very important when we host track meets, but is also necessary at other times during the year.
- Kamloops Start-up – Jan
- Gary Reed Indoor Meet – Feb
- Van Ryswyk Indoor Invitational/BC Masters Indoor Championship – Mar
- Battle of the Border – April
- Armstrong Classic – May
- North and West Zones High School Meet – May
- Okanagan Zone High School Meet – May
- BC Championship Jamboree – July
- Other activities where help is required
- Annual Manure Sale – March
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR – We are looking for a replacement for Nicole Ritter who has served as a very dedicated volunteer coordinator for the Club. We cannot host meets without this person in place. Our first meet is January 15/16. If you have an interest in fulfilling your volunteer hours through this position, please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is happy to provide training. The position involves creating a schedule of tasks and assigning parent volunteers for our track meets and fundraisers. It’s a great way to get to know everyone, fulfill hour volunteer hours, and get a front row seat to the action!
- EQUIPTMENT MANGAGER – Please contact Judy Armstrong at email@example.com if you are interested in taking on this position. It would involve managing set up and take down of all equipment for competitions. No special skills are required – just a happy face! Jobs will be assigned through the Volunteer Coordinator, but we need someone to take leadership before the meets start.