As with any organization, we are always in need of volunteers. This becomes very important when we host track meets, but is also necessary at other times during the year.
- Kamloops Start-up – Jan
- Gary Reed Indoor Meet – Feb
- Van Ryswyk Indoor Invitational/BC Masters Indoor Championship – Mar
- Battle of the Border – April
- Armstrong Classic – May
- North and West Zones High School Meet – May
- Okanagan Zone High School Meet – May
- BC Championship Jamboree – July
- Other activities where help is required
- Annual Manure Sale – March
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- 2021 ANNUAL MANURE SALE: SIGN UP NOW!!! – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wBqu2Tl74V7UorM-fVK5f2_c0a32gS6o4aB9E2v2hX8/edit
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR – This position involves creating a schedule of tasks and assigning parent volunteers for our track meets and fundraisers. It’s a great way to get to know everyone, fulfill volunteer hours, and get a front row seat to the action!
- EQUIPMENT MANGAGER – This would entail managing the set up and take down of all equipment for competitions. No special skills are required – just a happy face! Specific jobs would be assigned through the Volunteer Coordinator, but we need someone to take on a leadership role.
PHOTO FINISH ASSISTANT – We are looking for someone to take over setting up and taking down the photo finish equipment at our meets that occur approximately 6 times per year. The individual would also be trained to learn the Hy-Tek photo finish system.
Please contact Caitlin Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org in you are interested in any of these positions.